Bessey KREV60 - Clamp, woodworking, parallel clamp, K BODY REVOlution VARIO, 60" x 3.75", 1700 lb
60 in. VARIO K BODY REVOlution (KREV) Parallel Clamp, 3-3/4 in. Throat Depth
The best parallel clamp in the world just got better! How? By listening to you and building in features that provide the solutions you asked for. The new K BODY REVOlution (KRE) is designed to clamp at 90 degrees to the rail with very large clamping surfaces. The ergonomic two part handle includes a steel socket that allows one to apply clamping force using a hex key. While this helpful feature was designed for ease of clamping, it does allow one to provide more clamping force and is particularly helpful for those with wrist strength issues. The operating jaw has undergone some evolutionary changes as well. Position it where you want and start clamping. The easy set-up allows one to position the operating jaw where you want and, it will stay put during set up. The New BESSEY K BODY REVOlution offers a load limit of 2200 lbs, an everyday clamping force of 1700 lbs and sizes that range from 12 In. to 98 In. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Heavy duty premium parallel clamping tool rated at 1700 lbs. of nominal clamping force
- German high-quality profiled steel rail stock
- Jaws clamp at accurate 90° angles
- Easily converts to spreader without tools
- Many accessories and replacement parts available
- Large parallel clamping surfaces
- Replaceable protective pads on the jaws
- Max. torque 17 Nm (12.5 lb-ft)
- Jaw Width: 2 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.75 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 60 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1700 LBS.
- Holding Capacity: 2200 LBS.
- Minimum Jaw Opening: 10.5 Inches.
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 63 Inches.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-9/64 Inches x 23/64 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.625 Inches.
- Maximum Torque Input: 12.5 FT/LBS.
- Handle Length: 5.148 Inches.