- Clamps for Woodworking
- Pipe Clamps
- Bessey BPC-H12 - Clamp, pipe, H Series, 1/2 In
Bessey BPC-H12 - Clamp, pipe, H Series, 1/2 In
H-Series Clamp Fixture set for 1/2 Inch Black Pipe
The pipe clamp: What many people think about when they think clamps for woodworking. They are exceptionally affordable - you buy the a set of clamping fixtures (head & tail piece), then attach them to a length of iron black pipe. A nice feature of the BESSEY "H" series clamping fixture set is their height, the extra high base provides industry leading clearance form the work surface. Clamping fixtures are available to fit 1/2 inch & 3/4 inch black pipe, something to remember is that pipe is sized by its inside diameter (size of hole) not the external dimension. BESSEY. Simply better.
- "H" shaped foot assembly stabilizes the clamp in two dimensions giving dual-axis stability
- Extra high base provides industry leading clearance from the work surface
- Cast jaws for durability, smooth action spindle
- Soft protective pads included
- Pipe clamp, H style (BPC)
H shape foot assembly stabilizes clamp in two dimensions giving dual-axis stability. Extra high base offers clearance between the handle and the work surface. An economical alternative to the bar clamp. Virtually limitless clamping capacity determined by the length of pipe used.
- Jaw Width: 1.75 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.5 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 500 LBS.
Find Similar Products by Category