Bessey SC220V - Bearing heater, 11 In.O.D. x 4 3/8 In.W 240 Volt
Induction Bearing Heater, up to 11 Inches OD, Maximum Width 4 Inches
Proper bearing installation is essential to safeguard maximum bearing life. Maintenance experts estimate that 27% of bearing failures can be attributed to improper installation and mounting errors. A bearing that is only a few thousandths of an inch out of alignment can have its lifespan cut in half. By heating the inner race to ~250°F prior to installation, the user allows the bearing to expand and slide easily onto the shaft. Magnetic induction is a safe and efficient method of generating heat to expand bearings for installation. No open flame or hot oil to worry about. Magnetic induction heats bearings evenly & quicker than hot plates. BESSEY. Simply better.
- BESSEY Induction bearing heater extends bearing life and cuts operating cost by eliminating hammering and pounding to cold-mount bearings
- Works on bearings, sprockets, gears, couplings, sleeves
- Reduces risk to operator from flames, torches or oil baths
- Bearing capacity: 4-3/8" x 11: O.D. (14" OD with optional raising blocks)
- Induction bearing heater SC110V (120V or 220V)
Bearing capacity: 4" x 11" O.D. (14"OD with optional raising blocks).
Find Similar Products by Category