Wera 05024402001 - 977 Tx 25 X 100 Mm Torx Driver
977 Screwdriver for TORX® screws, TX 25 x 100 mm
Wera Chiseldriver for fastening, chiselling and loosening seized screws. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. A hexagon blade out of high quality bit material that extends right through the blade ensures full transfer of force, even when struck with a hammer. Ductile tempered material to prevent the blade from splintering or breaking. Comes with an impact cap for durability and reduced risk of splintering. More torque can be transferred with the help of an open-end or ring spanner applied to the integrated hexagonal bolster. The Wera Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Chiseldriver for fastening, chiselling and loosening
- Hexagonal blade extending through the handle
- Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools
- Impact cap and bolster for the transfer of higher torque
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection