Wera 05018354001 - 935 Sph 3 X 175 Mm S/Driver For Phillips Screws
935 SPH Screwdriver for Phillips screws, PH 3 x 175 mm
High quality screwdriver made out of hard beech wood that ensures a long product service life, even when the tool is subject to high strain. The double leather cap combined with the blade that extends right through the handle provide additional safety and reduce the danger of the handle splintering when struck with a hammer. Higher torque can be transferred by fitting an open-end or ring spanner over the hexagonal bolster. The Wera Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit.
- Traditional screwdriver with sturdy handle made out of beech wood
- Cylindrical handle out of hard wood ensures a long product service life
- Higher torque can be transferred by fitting an open-end or ring spanner over the hexagonal bolster
- Hexagonal blade extending through the handle for more safety when struck with a hammer
- Double leather cap reduces the danger of the handle splintering