Wera 05018301001 - 932 As 1.0 X 5.5 X 103 Mm S/Driver For Slotted Screws W. Female Squaredrive
932 AS Screwdriver for slotted screws, 1 x 5.5 x 113 mm
Wera Chiseldriver for fastening, chiselling and loosening seized screws. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. A hexagon blade out of high quality bit material that extends right through the blade ensures full transfer of force, even when struck with a hammer. The ductile tempered material prevents the blade from splintering or breaking. Comes with an impact cap for enhanced service life and reduced risk of splintering. More torque can be transferred with the help of an open-end or ring spanner applied to the integrated hexagonal bolster. The square take-up in the impact cap enables higher torque transfer when screwdriving with the T-handle, Zyklop ratchet or Mini ratchet. The Wera Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Chiseldriver for fastening, chiselling and loosening
- Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Hexagonal blade extending through the handle, impact cap with integrated square and bolster
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection