Wera 05018251001 - 930/935/6 S/Driver Set
930/935/6 Screwdriver set, 6 pieces
High quality screwdriver set out of hard beech wood which ensures a long service life even under extreme load conditions. A double leather cap combined with the blade that extends right through the handle provide for additional safety when subjected to hammer blows and reduce the danger of any splintering of the handle. Higher torque can be transferred by fitting an open-jaw or ring spanner over the hex bolster that is welded to the blade. The Wera Black Point tip and a refined hardening process ensure long service life of the tip, improved corrosion protection and an exact fit.
- Traditional screwdriver with sturdy handle made out of beech wood
- The cylindircal handle ensures a long product service life
- Higher torque can be transferred by fitting an open-jaw or ring spanner over the hex bolster
- Through the handle extending blade for additional safety
- Double leather cap reduces the danger of splintering