Wera 05073541001 - 817 R Sb Bitholding S/Driver
817 R SB Bitholding screwdriver with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, 1/4" x 133 mm
High quality bit holder. The telescopic bayonet blade, which can be lowered into the handle, together with the quick-release chuck allows fast manual work even in confined installation situations. The Rapidaptor quick-release chuck enables rapid bit change without needing any special tools. The strong permanent magnet holds the bits absolutely securely. Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that makes blisters and calluses a thing of the past. Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
- Retractable bayonet blade
- For insertion in the power screwdriver or for use in the chuck of an electric drill
- Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit change
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for ergonomic screwdriving
- For bits with 1/4" hex head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3