Wera 05074716001 - 7461 1.2 Nm Torque Screwdriver
Serie 7400 Kraftform pre-set adjustable torque screwdrivers (0.1-3.0 Nm) with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, art. no. 7461 x 1.2 N m
Wera torque screwdriver. Pre-set torque value for all applications where the same, constant torque and repeat accuracy are required. The torque value can be modified within a specific measurement range. Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change. Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws. Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, whilst being easy on the hand. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
- Adjustable Kraftform torque screwdriver with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck
- Suitable for bits with 1/4" hex head drive
- Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit change
- Distinct signal when pre-set value is reached
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for high working speeds