Wera 05074734001 - 7446 Esd 11.0 - 29.0 In. Lbs. Torque Screwdriver
Series 7400 Kraftform ESD adjustable torque screwdrivers (2.5-29.0 in.lbs.) with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, art. no. 7446 ESD x 11-29 in. lbs.
Wera torque screwdriver. Dependable protection against electrostatic energy and associated damage. Variable torque setting option with highest precision. Simple adjustment of the required torque value without any special tools. Easy-to-read scale value. Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change. Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws. Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, whilst being easy on the hand. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
- Adjustable Kraftform ESD torque screwdriver with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck
- ESD-safe tool thanks to surface resistance of < 10^9 Ohm
- Multi-component Kraftform Micro handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Rapidaptor quick-release chuck for bits with 1/4" hex head drive