Wera 05118184001 - 2067 Hf Tx 8 X 60 Mm S/Driver For Torx Socket Screws
2067 TORX® HF screwdriver with holding function for electronic applications, TX 8 x 60 mm
High quality Wera Micro nutsetter set for precision mechanical work. Comes with practical holding function: the wedging forces resulting from the contact pressure between the drive tip and the screw profile securely hold the screw on the tool. Rapid twisting is possible by fixing the hand on the twist cap and using the fast-turning zone just below it. This makes time-consuming grip adjustments unnecessary. Power zone with integrated soft zones ensure the transfer of higher tightening and loosening torque. Precision zone for the right angle for adjustment work. The Wera Black Point tip offers high corrosion protection and an exact fit.
- Kraftform Micro TORX® HF screwdriver with holding function for recessed TORX® screws
- Multi-component Kraftform Micro handle with anti-roll feature and swivel cap
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection
- Holding function for TORX® screws, chrome-plated
- E.g. for electricians, opticians, precision mechanics, jewellers or IT hardware fitters