Wera 05118094001 - 2052 2.5 X 60 Mm Ball Head Screwdriver
2052 Ball end hexagon screwdriver for electronic applications, 2.5 x 60 mm
High quality Wera Micro screwdriver for precision mechanical work. Ballpoint profile: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling round the corner" screwdriving. Rapid twisting is possible by fixing the hand on the twist cap and using the fast-turning zone just below it. This makes time-consuming grip adjustments unnecessary. Power zone with integrated soft zones ensure the transfer of higher tightening and loosening torque. Precision zone for the right angle for adjustment work. The Wera Black Point tip offers high corrosion protection and an exact fit.
- Kraftform Micro screwdriver with ballpoint for hexagon socket screws
- Multi-component Kraftform Micro handle with anti-roll feature and swivel cap
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection
- Ballpoint for dependable working even in difficult installation situations
- E.g. for electricians, opticians, precision mechanics, jewellers or IT hardware fitters