Wera 05020134001 - 165Iss Pz/S 2 X 100 Mm Vde-Insulated Screwdriver
165 iSS PZ/S VDE Insulated screwdriver with reduced blade diameter for PlusMinus screws (Pozidriv/slotted), # 2 x 100 mm
VDE insulated slotted screwdriver with reduced blade and handle diameter, suitable for actuating low-lying screws in particularly confined working spaces. Multi-component Kraftform Plus handle for fast and low-fatigue working: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Individually tested in water bath at 10,000 volts for secure work at the permissible voltage of 1,000 volts. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Insulated VDE blades for secure work at 1,000 volts
- Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Reduced blade and handle diameter