Wera 05006168001 - 165I Pz 4 X 200 Mm Vde-Insulated Screwdriver
165 i PZ VDE Insulated screwdriver for Pozidriv screws, PZ 4 x 200 mm
Wera VDE screwdrivers with multi-component Kraftform Plus handle for fast and low-fatigue working: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Individually tested in water bath at 10,000 volts for secure work at the permissible voltage of 1,000 volts. Take it easy" tool finder with colour coding according to profiles and size stamp for simple and rapid accessing of the required tool. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Insulated VDE blades for secure work at 1,000 volts
- Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection