Wera 05006152001 - 162I Ph 1 X 80 Mm Vde-Insulated Screwdriver
162 i PH VDE Insulated screwdriver for Phillips screws, PH 1 x 80 mm
Wera VDE screwdrivers with multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Individually tested in water bath at 10,000 volts for secure work at the permissible voltage of 1,000 volts. The tips of the Wera Lasertip screwdrivers are microscopically roughened by laser beams. This rough surface literally bites into the head of the screw. Any unintentional slipping out is therefore a thing of the past. Take it easy" tool finder with colour coding according to profiles and size stamp for simple and rapid accessing of the required tool. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Insulated VDE blades for secure work at 1,000 volts
- Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Lasertip tips for more secure fit in the screw head