Wera 05031615001 - 1165I Pz 3 X 150 Mm Vde-Insulated Srewdriver
1165 i PZ VDE Insulated screwdriver for Pozidriv screws, PZ 3 x 150 mm
High quality Kraftform Comfort VDE screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. The Wera Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit. Individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts so as to ensure safe working at the permitted voltage of 1,000 volts. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. Handle markings for simplified finding and sorting of the tool.
- Insulated Kraftform Comfort VDE blades for safe working up to 1,000 volts
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working
- Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection