Wera 05000515001 - 102 Gr. 3/32 Soft-Faced Hammer
102 Soft-faced hammer with urethane head sections, # 3 x 32 mm
Wera soft-face hammers. Double-sided conical design for a secure, inseparable connection between the hammer handle and head. The hammer head is made out of semi-hard urethane; the handle out of high quality ash wood. Diverse applications thanks to the interchangeable soft-face hammer heads. Suitable for car body, engineering and automotive applications.
- Powerful hammering with surface protection
- Soft-face hammers with hammer head out of urethane; semi-hard
- For hammering sharp-edged workpieces; car body, engineering and automotive applications.
- Inseparable and secure connection between the hammer handle and head
- High-quality ashwood handle