- For use with either 16-inch or 24-inch variable finger templates from the omnijig joinery system
- Box joints of varying finger widths can be accomplished with the variable finger template
- Particularly useful for standard and larger work pieces such as workbench joints
- Accommodates stock up to 16-inch wide with template 55161 and 24-inch wide with template 77241
- Accommodates wood up to 1-1/4-inch thick; minimum finger width is 1/2-inch and minimum spacing is 1-inch
The PORTER-CABLE 77245 Box Joint Accessory Kit is designed for use with either 16" or 24" variable finger templates (55161 & 77241) from the Omnijig Joinery System®. This kit is particularly useful for standard and larger work pieces such as workbench joints. Includes: (1) Straight Bit - S3, Template Guides - G3.1, G3.2, G3.3, G3.4 & G3.5, Template Stops - 'Box Left' & 'Box Right', Box Joint Set-Up Guide, and Instruction sheet.