Laguna - Industrial S|45T Shapers
Industrial S|45T Shapers
The Laguna S|45T Industrial Shaper was designed to be a heavy duty industrial workhorse for commercial applications. Weighing in at over 1000 lbs. it provides an exceptional value for any pro shop.
The combination of dynamic electronically balanced spindle with robust solid castings makes the S45T run extremely smooth with absolute minimum vibration. The versatile 45° backward & 10° forward tilting spindle makes using a feeder much easier & keeps the cutting action close to the cast table rather than shaping from the top. Oversized cast table pre-drilled to accept most feeders & featuring sliding table with tenoning as standard. Complete with table & hold down clamp. The sliding table has a full 30” stroke from miter fence to center of spindle. Miter gauge adjusts +/- 45° The interchangeable spindle comes standard as 1 ¼”, but other sizes including router collets are available. The fence is made from heavy cast iron & easily adjusts w micro-adjusters for both in/out feed. LED lights display the desired RPM. The S45T is available in both 1 phase & 3 phase. Other voltages also available upon request.
- Motor: 7.5HP, 3 phase, 220 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Spindle Tilt: 45° Backwards, 10° Forward
- Sliding Table: 10 ¼” X 39”
- Sliding Table Stroke: 18 ¾”
- Main Table Incl. S/T: 39 ½” X 31 5/8”
- Tenoning Table:13 ¾ X 18 ½”
- Hold Down Clamp: Included
- Tenoning Table Adjustment: 7” Slide to Spindle
- Sliding Table Stroke: 19” Right of Spindle
- Sliding Table Stroke: 19” Left of Spindle
- Sliding Table Far Right: 30” Spindle to Miter Gauge
- Table Height:35 3/8”
- Capacity Under Nut: 5”/125 MM
- Spindle Stroke: 7”/180 MM
- Spindle: 1 ¼” Interchangeable
- Max. Tooling Diameter: 8 ¼”/210 MM Under Table
- Max Tooling Diameter:13” /335 MM Above Table
- Rotation: Forward/Reverse
- Fence: Micro adjust, Cast Body
- Speeds:3000/4000/6000/80000/10,000 RPM
- Readout: LED Lights for speeds.
- Readout: Mechanical Tilt & Spindle Height
- Feeder: Pre-drilled Left Back Corner
- Router Collet: Accepts, Not Included
- CSA Components
- Weight, Net/Ship: 1056/1350 Lbs.