Imperial Blades IBSL220-10 - Starlock 1-3/8" Japanese Tooth Hardwood Blade, 10PC
Imperial Blades' Starlock 1-3/8" Japanese Tooth Hardwood Blade is composed of high carbon steel (HCS) for medium-duty wood applications. The double row, triple-ground Japanese tooth configuration is designed for up to 2X faster cuts than standard Imperial wood blades. Specifically engineered for precise, clean cuts in Hardwood, Wood, PVC, Drywall and other soft materials. Popular projects include cutting trim, flooring and dowels. Not designed for metal contact. Compatible with Starlock multi-tools: Bosch and Fein. Also fits non-Starlock multi-tools: Milwaukee, Ridgid, Makita, Rockwell and more.
- Recommended applications: Hardwood, Wood, PVC, Drywall
- For Cutting: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Material: Hardwood, Wood, PVC
- Compatible with Starlock multi-tools: Bosch and Fein. Also fits non-Starlock multi-tools: Milwaukee, Ridgid, Makita, Rockwell and more!
- Precise Cut Wood Oscillating Saw Blade
- Blade Shape: Flat
- Up to 2X faster than standard Imperial wood blades
- Double row of triple-ground Japanese toothing
- Popular projects: Trim, flooring and dowel cuts
- Imperial Blades, Imperial, Oscillating Saw, Oscillating Saw Blades, Starlock, Multi Tool Blades, Multi Tool Accessory, Multi Tool, Milwaukee, Bosch, Fein, Black & Decker, Stanley, Craftsman, Ryobi, Rigid, Performax, MasterForce, DeWaLT, Dremel, Power Tool Accessories, Home Improvement, Remodeling, Flooring, Woodworking, Electrical, Plumbing
- Package of: 10