Grex P650 - 23 Gauge, 2" Headless Pin Nailer
Setting a precedence, GREX continues to push the limit with its popular line of 23-gauge headless pinners. First of its kind, the GREX P650 sports a 2" fastener capability. Now you have the ability to drive even longer fasteners into soft or hardwood with the same great quality and features expected from GREX.
High Tolerance - Posit-Lock™ Nose Cover: The high tolerance precision machined hardened steel driver, nose cover and nose guide assembly aligns and seats the headless pin for optimal drive performance. What is Posit-Lock™ - it's tight tolerance, durability and functionality that reduces jams to a minimum.
Performance Enhanced Innovative Patented Magazine: The GREX P650 sports a lightweight aluminum (not plastic) extruded magazine; stair-stepped magazine, increasing access to tighter areas and more angles; automatically adjusts to pin size, accepts headless pins from 3/8" to 2"; a rear magazine cap allows for both hex wrench and spare no-mar tip storage; has a durable yet operator friendly magazine latch; and last but not least a fastener supply window showing pin supply.
What's more: A swivel disconnect, prevents air-hose tangles; detachable no-mar tip, prevents project damage; the no-mar tip has four sight guidelines, increasing pinning accuracy; side bumpers, prevent tool and project damage; convenient belt hook; and rear exhaust using a silencer.
Still more: Working high up on a ladder or pinning overhead, take a look at our GREX P650L.
The P6 Series comes in seven different designs: P630, P635, P645, P645L, P650, P650L and the P650LX.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 23-gauge headless pins ranging from 3/8” to 2” in length
- Patented self-adjusting magazine accepts 14 different length fasteners
- Powerful motor drives fasteners into hardwood
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined and aluminum cylinder, piston valve, and firing valve
- Double trigger safety lock prevents accidental firing
- Posit-Lock™ nose cover for tight tolerance and access to the pin chamber
- Narrow nose design for access to tight areas and angles for detail work
- No-mar rubber tip prevents marring of work surface
- No-mar tip guidelines provide accurate pinning
- Rear magazine cap has both hex wrench and spare no-mar tip storage
- Fastener indicator window shows pin supply; alerting operator to reload
- Swivel air coupler helps keep air hose tangle-free
- Drop-in fastener loading for quick and easy re-loading
- Belt hook keeps your GREX tool at your side; left or right mounted
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces noise and directs exhaust air away
- Rubber handgrip for a firm comfortable grip
Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight panelling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work, Etc...
8.75"H x 7.75"L x 1.5"W (22.2 x 19.7 x 3.8 cm)
2.68 lbs. (1.2 kgs.)
60 ~ 110 psi (4 ~ 7.6 bars)
23 Gauge Headless Pins
3/8" ~ 2" (10mm ~ 50mm) excluding 1 1/4" (32mm)
1 strip (approx. 100 pins)
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug