Earlex HV4500 - Spray Station
The Spray Station 4500 is a professional HVLP unit designed for light contractor, occasional maintenance, woodworker , serious DIY enthusiast, and home shop automotive repairman. The Spray Station 4500 is ideal for use in many environments where a great finish is required or overspray presents a problem.
Water-based and oil-based coatings can be applied with the HV4500 including thinned latex, varnish, wood preservatives, enamels, stains and solvent based paints. Onboard storage for spray gun, 13’hose and power cord and the long carry handle provides for easy portability. Includes 1 quart pro-gun with Teflon®-coated paint container.
• Pro- Metal Spray Gun
• 3 spray patterns, two fan for flat surfaces and one round for detailed work.
• Fast “Push N’ Click” system to change pattern.
• 1 quart Teflon coated container for faster clean up.
• Carry handle for easy portability.
• Adjustable 1”-12” fan width.
• General purpose 1.5 mm stainless steel needle fitted.
• Optional needles and tips available – 1.0mm, 2.0 mm