*****DISCONTINUED***** General - 13 spindle boring machine - 75-440M1
- Fully adjustable fence system with easy to read scales in both inches and metric for quick setup and accurate boring.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction, machined with precision.
- Indexing pins to maintain correct spindle alignment for resuming line boring operations in long workpieces.
- Work stops on either end of the fence allow operator to line up work from the left or right for performing parallel boring patterns.
- Adjustable depth stop control.
- Powerful 1 1/2 HP motor delivers plenty of power and speed for multiple hole boring even in the toughest laminates.
- Manual operation requires minimal maintenance.
- Open base steel stand included.
- Drilling head can be easily removed and replaced with optional Blum style hinge boring attachment (item #75-445) without the need for special tools.
|Number of spindle drill heads||(13) 6 to left + 7 to right)|
|Spindle centers||1 1/4" (32 mm)|
|Collet size||3/8" (10 mm)|
|Spindle speed||3450 rpm|
|Table size (l x w)||31 1/2” x 15 3/4” (800 x 400 mm)|
|Table height from floor||33 3/8” (847 mm)|
|Maximum depth of stroke||2 1/2” (64 mm)|
|Maximum depth (bit to fence)||4” (102 mm)|
|Fence||31 1/2” (800 mm)|
|Maximum stock thickness||5 1/2” (140 mm)|
|Motor||1 1/2 HP ,110 V, 1 Ph, 12.6 A|
|Weight||214 lbs (97 kg)|