DeWALT D25651K - 1-3/4" Spline Rotary Hammer
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control® Reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 2 Stage clutch provides maximum control in bind up situations. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 8.0 Joules Impact Energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 13.5 Amp motor Provides maximum performance & overload protection
- Electronic variable speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling and chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications
- Trigger Lock On provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping applications
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Chisel rotation mode allows the user to turn the chisel wihtout having to remove it.
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||1/2" - 1-3/8"|
|Vibration Control||Yes - SHOCKS|
|Vibration Measurement||9.1 m/s2|
|No Load Speed||210 - 415rpm|
|Loaded Speed (BPM)||1430 - 2840bpm|
|Clutch||2 Stage clutch CTC®|
- 360° side handle
- Kit Box
- Users Guide