Bosch - 48 In. Digital Level - GIM 120
The Bosch GIM 120 48 In. digital level provides an angled, illuminated display for better readability. It was designed for work in tight areas or for long areas, thanks to the 48 In. length. The display automatically rotates, so users can read it no matter the work angle. It has an audible tone indicator for level or 90°. This inclinometer has a hold/copy button and memory to transfer target values to other areas on the jobsite. A precise tool, it delivers accuracy at 0° or 90° to an accurate ±0.05°. Users get precise measurements in degrees, percent or feet and inches for ease of adaptability. The tool has robust housing with IP 54 protection, to protect it from dust found on work sites.
- Easy-to-read angled, illuminated, rotating flip display
- Display automatically rotates for ease of use
- Precise measurements in degrees, percent or feet and inches
- Hold/copy button to transfer target values to other work areas
- Audible tone indicator for level or 90°
- Accuracy at 0° or 90° is ±0.05°
- Easy field calibration for consistent results
- Alignment arrows that help users adjust while leveling
- Robust housing with IP 54 protection
- Dimensions:49 x 1.06 x 2.3-in (1250 x 27 x 59 mm)
- Length: 24.0"
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.5lb
- Width: 2.9999"
- Includes: Digital Level, Protective Carrying Case, (4) AA Batteries