24 In. Digital Level
The Bosch GIM 60 24 In. Digital Level provides an angled, illuminated display for better readability, making it an ideal digital level for tasks in difficult or dark areas. The easy-to-use display automatically rotates. With an audible tone indicator for level or 90°, this inclinometer has a hold/copy button and memory to transfer target values to other areas on the jobsite. It has outstanding precision, with accuracy of the level is at 0° or 90° is ±0.05°. Users get precise measurements in degrees, percent or feet and inches for ease of adaptability. The tool has robust housing with IP 54 protection, to protect it from dust found on worksites.
- Easy-to-read angled, illuminated, rotating flip display
- Display automatically rotates for ease of use
- Precise measurements in degrees, percent or feet and inches
- Hold/copy button to transfer target values to other work areas
- Audible tone indicator for level or 90°
- Accuracy at 0° or 90° is ±0.05°
- Easy field calibration for consistent results
- Alignment arrows that help users adjust while leveling
- Robust housing with IP 54 protection
- Length: 24.0"
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.5lb
- Width: 2.9999"
- Includes: Digital Level, Protective Carrying Case, (4) AA Batteries