Bosch - 18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - BC1880
The Bosch BC1880 18V Fast Charger gets the user power ready in a hurry. It can fully charge a spent 18V 6.0 Ah battery in 55 minutes and 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 25 minutes. It has fast-charging, so that it can charge the 6.0 Ah battery to 80 percent in only 35 minutes and the 2.0 Ah battery to 80 percent in just 15 minutes. This charger was designed with battery-protection systems. One is the regulated dual-mode charge the first 80 percent of the charging is very fast, while the remaining 20 percent is in long-life mode. Another is a cooling fan to preclude cell overheating while charging. Compatible with all Bosch 18V SlimPack and FatPack Lithium-Ion batteries, this charger allows users of the Bosch Flexible Power System to use (with little downtime) a wide variety of powerful tools drill drivers, impactors, reciprocating saws, circular saws, oscillating tools and more. The BC1880 provides a charging status indicator.
- Fast-charging to 80 percent will fast-charge an 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in only 35 minutes, and a 2.0 Ah SlimPack in only 15
- Works with high-amp batteries fully charges a spent 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in about 55 minutes
- Fast charging with standard cells fully charges a spent 18 V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 30 minutes
- Cooling fan protects batteries from overheating while charging
- Regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection fast charge to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is long-life mode
- Flexible charging solution compatible with all 18 V Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries
- Compact design smallest and lightest charger in its class
- Battery-charge indicator provides charging status and mode indication
- Length: 7.3"
- Model Number: BC1880
- Used on Model No.: All Bosch 18V Lithium-ion Batteries
- Includes: (1) BC1880 18V Charger