Aervoe 937 - Tef-Lube Rust Preventative Lubricant
A superior lubricant that combines the advantages of high-grade petroleum oils and solvents with micron-sized PTFE to provide the finest multi-component penetrating lubricant system available.
- Protects against corrosion, displaces moisture
- Keeps equipment running longer
- Reduces friction and increases part life
- Reduces costly breakdowns caused by work and dirty parts
- Penetrate inaccessible areas with extension tube
- Spray-Any-Way valve allows application in any direction or position
- Performs at temperatures from -60°F to 475°F (-51°C to 246°C)
- Meets MIL-C-372B (small arms bore cleaner), MIL-C-23411/A (corrosion preventive compound), VV-P-216B (penetrating oil), VV-L-820C (general purpose lubricating oil), and VV-L-751C (chain, wire rope lubricating oil)
- For use in manufacturing facilities
Applications: chains, bearings, gears, sprockets, conveyors, electric motors and switches, locks, air tools, weapons, office machines, and home appliances/repairs. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.