Designed for engine or mechanical parts prior to their assembly. Made of natural colloidal graphite and is an ideal lubricant when petroleum products must be avoided.
- Excellent choice for extreme temperature lubrication; between -100°F and 1000°F (-73°C and 538°C)
- Dry, oil-free coating that won't attract dirt or dust
- Does not contain oil or moisture-based dilutants
- Stops squeaks and sticking on contact with excellent conductivity
- Uniform coat bond prevents scoring and seizing
- Unique protective film gives "new finish" appearance
- For use in manufacturing facilities
Applications: automotive and industrial gaskets, conveyors, bearings, sliding windows and doors, locks, springs, chains, and pre-assembly lubrication of moving parts. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.