An industrial strength dry PTFE lubricant that is ideal whenever silicone products are not accessible, and higher temperatures or pressure performance is required.
- Durable up to 500°F (260°C) for extended periods
- Will not interfere with post-finishing operations
- Reduces clean-up labor time
- Unique, dry lubricating qualities; will not collect dust
- For use in manufacturing facilities
Applications: rubber, wood, metals, glass; any situation where reduced friction and drag is desired. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.