3D Idea Builder
The Dremel 3D Idea Builder brings innovative technology right into your home, so you can unlock the creativity of your whole family. Easy-to-use right out of the box, the 3D Idea Builder features built-in models that you can build immediately without even hooking it up to a computer. Users wanting to build their own creations can find, edit or make a model using third-party software and upload it to our software so it can be optimized for the 3D Idea Builder. With ease of use in mind, the Dremel 3D Idea Builder has numerous features that make 3D building user-friendly so you can focus on creating. Featuring a full-color touch-screen, you can select models to build, control the building process, view the build status, and much more. The 3D Idea Builder comes equipped with a pre-installed extruder (the part that builds your model), unlike other 3D printers that require you to install it yourself. This makes setup even simpler! The Idea Builder features a fully-enclosed workspace that stabilizes the temperature for an optimal build, and reduces sound so your models and projects build quietly in the background while you do other things.
- Full color touch screen for optimal object preview
- Onboard software permits standalone operation when needed
- Fully enclosed workspace to maintain stable build environment
- Bright LED lights for optimal viewing of build platform
- Internal filament holder minimizes workspace clutter and protects filament
- Removable build platform for precise object removal
- Large build platform for bigger projects maximum build volume: 9 In. x 6 In. x 6 In.(230 mm x 150 mm x 140 mm)
- Pre-installed extruder provides fast, out-of-box use
- Convenient connection via SD card or USB cable
- Extruder: Single Extrusion
- Extruder Temperature: Up to 230°C /397°F
- Operating Interface: 3.5" full colour IPS touch screen
- Maximum Build Volume: 9 x 5.9 x 5.5 / 230 mm x 150 mm x 140 mm
- Layer Thickness: 4 mil | 0.004 inches 100 microns | 0.10 mm
- Internal Storage: 4GB
- Weight (Without Spool): 19 pounds 8 oz (8.845kg)
- Height 15.7"
- Width: 19.1"
- Depth: 13.2"
- Includes: Dremel® Software