3D Idea Builder, Bluetooth
The Dremel 3D40 Idea Builder is the next generation Idea Builder that continues the Dremel heritage of reliability and ease-of-use while bringing the convenience of Wi-Fi connectivity and mobile interaction to the world of 3D building. Easy-to-use right out of the box, the 3D40 Idea Builder features built-in printable files so you can start building immediately, without the need of a computer. An advanced extruder design features an active filament monitoring system to ensure successful builds and the exclusive, Quik Level guided leveling system makes set-up a snap. With a build capacity larger than the Dremel 3D20, you can build bigger projects inside the fully enclosed, illuminated workspace with a cooling system that prevents object warping and keeps your builds precise. Design and edit your models with the included Print Studio software by AutoDesk®, and control the building process using a full-color touch-screen. And when the build is done, retrieve your object using the convenient removable build platform. Large, clear, hinged door and lid permit unobstructed viewing of the build operation so you can always see inside without compromising the build environment. The 3D40 Idea Builder is packed with features and includes the accessories and tools you need to get started in the world of 3D building. Better yet, the 3D40 is made by Dremel the brand you trust for reliability and value and backed by a one-year warranty and UL certification to assure quality and provide peace of mind.
- Quick and easy set-up with Quik Level guided 2-point semi-auto leveling, for fast and accurate calibration
- Full color touch screen lets you go from file to building effortlessly
- Wi-fi enabled for remote printing through new Dremel 3D app or through spark software
- New Dremel preparation build software with added features to ensure successful builds
- Innovative extruder with active filament monitoring protects against failed builds
- Expanded build capacity for larger projects 10 In. x 6 In. x 6.7 In. (255 mm x 155 mm x 170 mm)
- Excellent safety and supporthighly rated customer service, one year warranty and UL certified
- Enhanced cooling system prevents warping and keeps your objects crisp
- Advanced motion control minimizes noise
- Removable build platform for easy object removal
- On-board software enables stand-alone operation
- Fully enclosed for protected building
- Extruder: Single Extrusion
- Extruder Temperature: Up to 230°C /397°F
- Operating Interface: 3.5" full colour IPS touch screen
- Maximum Build Volume: 10 x 6 x 6.7 / 255 mm x 155 mm x 170 mm
- Layer Thickness: 4 mil | 0.004 inches 100 microns | 0.10 mm
- Internal Storage: 4GB
- USB Stick: Up to 64GB
- Weight (Without Spool): 35 pounds (16kg)
- Height 20.25"
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 15.9"
- Includes: Dremel® Software