18V EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
The Bosch HDS183-01 18V EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver features KickBack Control, which reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions. This integrated acceleration sensor automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The drill was engineered with an upgraded, heavy-duty all-metal chuck that furnishes increased robustness and high torque transfer. With an efficient EC Brushless motor, this drill/driver provides longer tool life as well as great runtime. One of Bosch's Compact Tough designs, it has a short head-length and light weight but plenty of muscle. It delivers a powerful performance, with 531 In.-Lbs. of torque, two drilling speeds (0-1,900 rpm for high speed and 0-600 rpm for high torque), an impact rate of 28,500 bpm for masonry applications and 20+1 precision clutch settings for reduced fastener damage. This tool provides an ergonomic grip zone and Bosch's Electronic Motor Protection and Electronic Cell Protection, to protect the tool and batteries from overload and overheating. The kit includes two 18V 4.0 Ah FatPack batteries and a charger, to deliver all-day power, and a long belt clip for a secure hold.
- KickBack Control reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Upgraded all-metal chuck provides great bit retention
- EC Brushless motor efficient power that delivers 531 In.-Lbs. of torque
- Compact Tough design short head length and light tool, but plenty of power
- Ergonomic grip zone small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
- Outstanding control variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-1,900 rpm) and high torque (0-600 rpm)
- Masonry impact delivers an impact rate of 0-28,500 bpm for tough masonry jobs
- Precision 20+1 clutch settings provide accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection longer life in tool and battery, protects them from overload
- Durashield housing can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Built-in LED for visibility in dark work areas
- Longer belt clip for a more secure hold
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in
- Length: 7.25"
- No Load RPM: 0-600 / 0-1,900
- Torque (in. lbs.): 531
- Weight: 4.0lb
- Width: 2.3"
- Includes: (1) 18V EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver, (2) BAT620 Lithium-Ion FatPack Batteries, (1) Charger, (1) Magnetic Bit Holder, (1) 4x Bit Holder, (4) Bit Tips, (1) Belt Clip, (1) Carrying Bag