18V Compact Tough 1/2 In. Drill/Driver Kit
The Bosch DDS181A-01 Compact Tough 1/2 In. Drill/Driver kit has a tool that features Bosch's innovative canned motor, which provides the drill/driver the same power but at a lighter weight and a more compact design. The tool's heavy-duty chuck delivers increased robustness, upgraded bit retention and torque transfer. The drill produces powerful performance, with 600 In.-Lbs. of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 rpm for high speed and 0-500 rpm for torque). This cordless drill was engineered with the Bosch Compact Tough design for the shortest head-length in class (7.0 In. long) and a weight of only 3.5 Lbs. This is a durable and beefy drill that can power through the toughest materials, and it has an Electronic Motor Protection system to protect it from overload. It has an LED for visibility in hard-to-see areas. This kit comes with two 18V FatPack batteries and an 18V fast charger.
- Durable, heavy-duty chuck better bit retention and great torque transfer
- Innovative, lighter 18V canned motor more compact but the same power
- Compact Tough design shortest head-length in class for maneuverability
- Tough motor all-day productivity with 600 In.-Lbs. of torque
- Comfortable to use weighs only 3.5 Lbs. and is only 7.0 In. long
- Ergonomic grip zone small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
- Outstanding control - variable drilling speeds for high speed (0-1,700 rpm) and high torque (0-500 rpm)
- Versatility for more productivity keyless ratcheting 1/2 In. chuck enables one-handed bit changes
- Electronic Motor Protection system longer life in tool, protects it from overload
- Durashield housing can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Built-in LED for visibility in dark work areas
- Battery/Charger: Fast Charger
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Keyless Chuck
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in
- Length: 7.5"
- No Load RPM: 0-500 / 0-1,900
- Torque (in. lbs.): 600
- Weight: 4.0lb
- Width: 2.1"
- Includes: (1) 18V Compact Tough 1/2 In. Drill/Driver, (2) 18V Lithium-Ion FatPack Batteries, (1) 18V Fast Charger, (1) Double-Sided Philips® Drive Bit, (1) Carrying Bag