18V 2-Tool Kit w/ Compact Drill/Driver (DDB181), Impact Driver (IDS181) & (2) SlimPacks (1.5Ah)
The Bosch CLPK26-181 18 V Two-Tool Cordless Combo Kit offers two corresponding cordless tools to get up to speed fast – the Bosch DDB181 1/2 In. Compact Drill/Driver and the IDS181 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver. The DDB181 is a powerful cordless drill designed to provide users with a power-laden 350 in.-lbs. of optimized torque plus a motor brake for precision. With speedy, 1,300 RPM drilling, this light 3.0 lbs. tool is ideal for overhead tasks. The IDS181 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver has a head-length of just 5.4 In., and it weighs just 2.9 Lbs., yet this tough driver provides 1,150 In.-Lbs. of optimized torque. Bosch's hammer and anvil system provides 3,100 BPM to handle the toughest material. With precision control to minimize cramming out of screws, this driver has a motor brake for serial screw driving and a spring-loaded impact mechanism to lessen fatigue. This kit comes with two 18V SlimPack batteries and a charger for a complete cordless set-up.
- DDB181 – Two-speed transmission – high torque and high speed
- DDB181 – weighs just 3.0 Lbs. – ideal for overhead work
- DDB181 – 350 In.-Lbs. of top torque plus a motor brake
- IDS181 – Head-length just 5.4 In.; weighs just 2.9 Lbs.
- IDS181 – 1,150 In.-Lbs. of optimized torque
- DDB181 – Produces 1,300 RPM for fast drilling
- DDB181 – Head-length only 7.1 In. for maneuverability
- DDB181 – 20+1 clutch settings and a variable-speed trigger
- IDS181 – Produces 3,100 BPM to handle masonry work.
- IDS181 – No-load 2,600 RPM
- IDS181 – Motor brake for fast and precise serial screw driving
- IDS181 – Spring-loaded impact mechanism helps to reduce user fatigue
- IDS181 – 1/4 In. hex drive chuck allows for fast, easy bit changes
- Two 18 V SlimPack batteries and a charger